The module IBH Link IoT together with TeamViewer allows easy access to controllers and their programming. It is a compact device for DIN rail mounting with four Ethernet ports and a 24V power supply.
With the newly developed gateway IBH Link IoT and the pre-installed TeamViewer software, the possibility is offered to access almost all PLC systems anytime and anywhere..
Complex modem solutions or the use of a PC on site are a thing of the past. .
- IBH Link IoT with pre-installed TeamViewer software for secure access to almost all PLC systems
- On-site maintenance operations can be significantly reduced
- No PC required on site
- Encrypted data ensures high security
- Comfortable and simple configuration via web interface
- S7 controllers addressable via S7 TCP/IP or IBH Link S7++
- S5-controllers addressable via IBH Link S5++
- Support of the SINUMERIK 840D/840D SL
- Support of Mitsubishi controllers MELSEC IQR, FX5, QnA and L series
- Support for Rockwell Controllogix and Compactlogix controllers
- Support for Beckhoff TwinCAT controllers
More infos on our WIKI site wiki.ibhsoftec.com.