With the IBH OPC Server a visualization application can be linked with a SIMATIC PLC S5, S7-1200, S7-200, S7-300 and S7-400 or an IBHsoftec SoftPLC. Also a mixed operation is possible. Access to the variables of a PLC Control via OPC. The symbolic addressing used within the PLC program and the Data Blocks can directly be used within the HMI. With a few mouse clicks all or only the desired variables from the PLC can be selected.
The following file formats are supported: S5 for Windows®, S7 for Windows®, STEP5 and STEP7.
The communication between the IBH OPC Server and the Siemens PLCs can be established via:
- S5 via IBH link S5++
- S7-300, S7-400 via Profibus/MPI using a PC Adaptor ( serial / USB )
- S7-200 via PPI using a PC Adaptor ( serial / USB )
- S7-200, S7-300, S7-400 via IBH Link S7++ / S7++HS
- S7-200, S7-1200, S7-1500, S7-300, S7-400 using S7-TCP/IP via Ethernet
- LOGO 8 using S7-TCP/IP via Ethernet
- LOGO! (RCE versions) using S7-TCP/IP via Ethernet
- IBH-S7-CX315 SD
- IBH-S7-CX317 SD
- The STEP7-Online Interface (SIMATIC NET) can also be used
- With an optional driver it is possible to communicate via S5-H1 and S7-H1.
Routing functions to PLCs in subnets are also supported.
More Infos on our WIKI Site wiki.ibhsoftec.com.