OPC UA Server/Client for the SIMATIC S5, S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, S7-1500 and LOGO! (Ethernet versions) PLC.
The configuration of the OPC UA Server/Client is made with the free IBH OPC UA Editor, the Original Siemens STEP7 or the TIA Portal. There is no need for other special software. Thus, the IBH OPC UA Server/Client can be seamlessly integrated into the PLC project. The IBH OPC UA Server/Client can handle up to 31 STEP7 and / or TIA projects simultaneously.
The definition of the variables will be transferred from the programming tool to the IBH OPC UA Server/Client via Ethernet. The attributes of the variables (f.i. write protection or limits) will be defined directly within the PLC project. This allows symbolic access to variables and data block structures.
The communication to the S5 and S7 PLC is established over Ethernet. If the PLC has no Ethernet port, our well known gateways IBH Link S7++ or IBH Link S5++ can be used.
One of the advantages of the solution from IBHsoftec is, that the IBH OPC UA supports Client and Server functions simultaneously. This allows data exchange between different OPC UA Servers. For example control systems and other equipment with OPC UA servers from different manufacturers can exchange data with each other. The configuration of the client functions can be made using a standard web browser. .
User defined OPC UA variables: Data structures can be defined in a separate namespace and can be connected to any other OPC UA server via the client function. This means that other OPC UA clients can also read and write these data structures.
MQTT connection: User defined OPC UA variables can be exchanged with a MQTT broker/server.
The IBH Link UA can thus be used as a layer between machines and control systems (MES, ERP ...) independently of Simatic controllers.
While OPC Data Access allows the access to data in real time, supports OPC Historical Access, also called OPC HDA access, access to already stored data. From simple data logging systems to complex SCADA systems historical data can be queried on standardized manner. The activation of the Historical data is easily performed using the web browser.
- OPC UA Server for easy connection to MES, ERP and SAP systems and visualizations
- OPC UA Client functions for data exchange between different OPC UA Servers
- Integrated SoftPLC for data preprocessing
- Scalable security levels through exchange of digitally signed certificates
- Connection to S7-PLCs over S7 TCP/IP or IBH Link S7++
- Connection to S5-PLCs over IBH Link S5++
- Comfortable configuration with the new IBH OPC UA Editor, Siemens STEP7 or the TIA Portal
- Handles up to 31 projects simultaneously
- Administration via web browser
- Historical Data
- Alarms & Conditions
- Runs on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- NEW: Modbus connection
- NEW: MQTT connection
- NEW: Custom defineable address space
- NEW: Support for SINUMERIK 840D/840D SL
- NEW: Support for the Mitsubishi controller MELSEC IQR, FX5, QnA and L series
- NEW: Support for the Rockwell controller Controllogix and Compactlogix
More infos on our WIKI site wiki.ibhsoftec.com.